Full-Time Accounts Receivables Assistant (Customer Service) (Budapest)
Accounts Receivables Assistant position is open at our client who is a prestigious multinational company and is operating a Shared Service Centre in Budapest. They are looking for new talents to their continuously growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for talents who are not afraid of new challenges and want to be a part of a dynamic international team.
The responsibilities of the Accounts Receivables Assistant are the following:
– Acting as the first point of contact for Retail and Wholesale customers
– Dealing with all customer-invoicing and payment related issues
– Managing interface by receiving and initiating customer calls
– Maintaining accounts in a timely and accurate manner
– Minimising overdue balances
To be considered as an ideal candidate, you are required to have University or College Degree and some experience preferably in a Customer Service role, but fresh graduates are also welcome. You are also have to have strong problem solving skills, multi-tasking ability, customer oriented attitude and fluent English and fluent German/French/Italian/Dutch/Norwegian language knowledge.
If the job details above have raised your interest, please apply by uploading your English CV to the Hays website.
Job reference: 1163018
10888 total views, 11 today
Leave a Reply