Freelance Sales Ambassador
Looking for a new challenge ? You want to change the way people travel ?
This is the right place for you. Join NANNYBAG’s worldwide ambassador program.
Nannybag enables travelers to find close by locations to store their luggage, from several hours to several days. Travelers can store each piece for €6 for the first 24 hours and €4 per any additional day. All luggage stored are insured by AXA insurance up to €1,500.
We allow hotels, hostels, restaurants and many more to monetize their free space while generating an additional traffic of travellers into their shops.
Signing up as a Nannybag “Nanny” is risk-free (all potential risks insured by AXA insurance), non-binding (free cancellation at any time) and incredibly profitable.
With more than 2 600 partners across 26 countries, Nannybag is the leader on the luggage storage industry partnering up with international structures such as AccorHotels, Louvre Hotels Group, Air France, Mail Boxes, UPS Stores or even Flixbus.
You are determined, outgoing and independent individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit. You can be a student or already working full-time, what truly matters to us is your open-mindedness and strong communication skills.
• Launch Nannybag in Milan, Italy
• Leverage marketing tools and sign partners in designated areas in the city
• Be autonomous and track your own progress of partnership development with the city
• Follow-up and monitor your leads, to ensure a consistent partner experience
• Report back to the area manager about the progress every week
**What we offer:**
• A fixed and variable remuneration
• Formation on growth hacking skills
• Being part of a worldwide team of ambassadors on three different continent
• Persistent: you are determined to succeed and you are motivated to consistently achieve results demonstrating high performance, challenging self and others
• Tolerant for change: you can effectively cope with changes, finding ways to advance in a fast-paced environment
• Conscientious: you have a strong integrity, taking your commitments to others seriously and keeping your promises.
• Autonomous: Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, and you pursue everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish—don’t give up.
How to ApplySend your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
642 total views, 3 today