Full-Time E-shop Manager
We are a part of an e-commerce company operating in many European countries as they are Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria, Germany with a plan to open more European Union markets in the near future. The main range of goods sold in our e-shops includes digital cameras, lenses, small appliances, smartwatches, home audio, HiFi, vacuum cleaners, kitchen appliances, coffee makers, and electronics all from the world’s leading manufacturers.
Thanks to the effort to sell goods at the best prices, services we have kept our position on the European market since 2011. We are now putting our experience, knowledge, and high standards into the Balkan and Eastern market.
For our expansion team, we are looking for new colleague for digiexpert.hu in Hungary.
- The main scope of work is the purchase of the existing range + listing new segments and products.
- Purchase of the existing assortment (photo, electrical, home appliances)
- Searching for and listing new products
- Search for new suppliers within the EU + communication with existing suppliers
- Business agenda management, administration
- Concern for the entrusted product segment
- Day to day agenda (taking reclaims, communication with customers. taking orders)
- High School,
- 1 to 2 Years work experience
- Good knowledge of working on a PC
- Independence, diligence, logical thinking
- Experience in purchasing, eCommerce, e-shop – an advantage
- Knowledge of English, verbally and in writing (mostly in writing – mail, skype, etc.)
Required Language Skills:
- English – Good
- Hungarian – Excellent
Additional Information / Benefits
- Background of a stable Czech company
- Adequate financial evaluation
- Interesting work in eCommerce
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Free weekends
- No overtime work
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
How to ApplyPlease reply here or send your CV to e-mail email@example.com
406 total views, 4 today