Full-Time Head of Finance and Accounting (Budapest)
Head of Finance and Accounting position is open at our highly prestigious client.
The role of the position is to ensure the correctness of accounting and reporting, act as a partner for all the business units, supervision of the financial reporting and accounting team, furthermore supporting the management in any finance enquiry.
Our client can offer the opportunity to work in a highly prestigious, growing and dynamic environment with real challenges and platform to develop processes in order to increase business results.
Main responsibilities of Head of Finance and Accounting:
– Coordination and supervision of the Financial and Accounting team
– Supporting and coaching of Accounting and Taxation team
– Act as a consultant for other departments in taxation issues
– Ensure highly quality accounting processes
– Supervision of statutory and group reporting
– Review of tax returns
– Participate in group reporting activities
– Ensure the compliance of employees’ activities
We are searching for candidates with a Finance and Accounting degree, fluent level of English skills and preferably chartered accountant and/or ACCA qualification. We expect candidates with experience of at least 8 years of relevant experience gained in multinational environment, business-oriented attitude, intensive knowledge in accounting and taxation, in addition people management skills. Please note that prior external auditor experience gathered in the Big4 environment is an asset.
If you are interested please upload your CV via hays.hu, or if you can refer to someone, please contact us.
Job reference: 1184914
4517 total views, 3 today