Full-Time Junior Business Development Associate
TP Investments is an internationally operating real estate development, investment and asset management company, with headquarters in Munich in Germany and offices in top tier European cities. We focus primarily on superior quality commercial and retail assets in the European market, and the growing presence in the Far East and across African continent. We are currently exploring the opportunities of entering the market in the Middle East, Lebanon in particular.
We are looking for a Junior Business Development Associate with extensive knowledge of property development environment in Lebanon.
- We expect you to build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors, gain insight and assess against goals
- Develop productive partnerships in and out of marketing as well as lead cross-functional teams in a collaborative and inclusive environment
- Manage market research studies to understand the state of the industry, customer needs, and market opportunities
- Lead marketing and advertising strategy initiatives, execute campaigns, and analyze growth opportunities
- To thrive in our environment you need to be self-motivated, and possess a strong inner drive to achieve
- This position may require traveling, the frequency of which is open to negotiation
- Proficient in English
- Bilingual proficiency – fluent in Arabic, preferable good knowledge of Levantine Arabic dialect
- Valid passport
- Goal orientation and agile response to evolving business needs
- Thinking out of the box, commitment to full transparency and collaborative processes, where multiple touch and viewpoints go into every lead
- Previous work experience in Marketing Strategy, Brand Manager, Advertising Account Manager, Business/Program Manager
- Experience supervising creative staff and engaging teams
- Stellar oral and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to work independently and to collaborate with others on a creative team
We are an equal opportunity employer. Male and female candidates are welcome to apply.
This is a full/part time position, and salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume in English only to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
38 total views, 6 today