Full-Time Junior-Intermediate QA Engineer
This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software (www.scopicsoftware.com) is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees in more than 25 countries. All employees work remotely from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. Scopic Software is looking to hire a talented and hard working Junior-Intermediate QA Engineer to work remotely from home. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
- 1+ years working experience.
- Analyze project documentation, create and maintain test documentation.
- Coordinate with development team during development process.
- Perform manual functional and regression testing.
- Create and execute test cases.
- Understanding of software application development and defect life cycles.
- Experience with bug tracking software (e.g., Jira).
- Experience with automated testing is a plus (e.g., Selenium, Robot Framework).
- Experience in performance and stress testing is a plus (e.g., Jmeter).
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home.
- Good home computer, access to mobile devices and internet connection.
- Good English reading, writing, and spoken skills.
This is a full-time position.
The hourly rate range is $4-$8/hour.
How to ApplyPlease apply online to https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fmpw or send your CV in English only to email@example.com
418 total views, 1 today