Full-Time Office Administrator
LOCATION: Distribution Centre in Nagytarcsa Asboth Oszkar near Budapest.
As European leader and part of well-known Citronex Group we are looking to hire passioned, hands-on, and customer-centric Office Administrator to continue building a logistics network in Hungary to deliver on time the highest quality product and meet the growing Customer’s needs. The selected candidate will be in charge for Administration and will become a part of an experienced team of colleagues, where knowledge-sharing and team work is key to meet satisfaction and continued further dynamic development of the company.
- Cooperation and contact with the company’s management board;
- Administrative matters and operational tasks;
- Cooperation with external companies, suppliers and contractors;
- Support in representing the company in external contacts with authorities like local Health Department, Fire Brigade, Sanitary Services, Courts etc.;
- Contacts with public administration bodies and cooperation with local offices;
- Information exchange with other departments;
- Developing internal communication and communication processes;
- Assistance in the implementation and supervision of the IT system modules;
- Supporting projects carried out in various areas of the company.
- Secondary education;
- Have at least 1 year of experience with a similar position;
- Effective communication with good oral and written communication skills in English and local language as a must;
- Advantage will be a practical knowledge of Polish language;
- Knowledge of relevant and specific legislation and how to comply with local regulation is a must;
- Experience in contacts with local offices and other institutions;
- Demonstrates openness to new ideas; comes up with useful ideas to improve the way we do things.
- Full-time job;
- Dynamic working and friendly environment;
- Attractive salary appropriate to previous experience and competences;
- Bonus and incentives system adequate to the effects of work;
- Necessary working tools at the workplace;
- Comfortable working environment in a newly built facility;
- Reporting and direct cooperation with Operations Director Hungary.
As a part of Citronex Group we are agile, we’re growing fast and so will you be part of our success! At our new Facility, there is a space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward. Expect company onboarding and training program at Poland with international colleagues from all over the world.
Enjoy our newest localisation near to Budapest, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections.
How to ApplyYou can apply by "apply" button or by sending your CV in english to firstname.lastname@example.org
450 total views, 3 today