Full-Time Prepaid Product Manager
Vodafone Hungary is looking for
Prepaid Product Manager
Why this position?
Would you like to utilise your excellent analytical skills and also have an inpact on the commercial side of business by leading projects, developing customer propositions and managing the prepaid tariff portfolio? Are you interested to follow and drive the journey of an idea once it has born until actual product launch? Do you consider yourself as thorough person with enthusiasm and drive?
If your answer is yes for the above questions, then we might be looking for you!
Drive Prepaid revenues and profitability based on deep understanding of revenue drivers and market trends.
Monitor underlying market trends
Constantly follow and understand the market dynamics trends:
- Work alongside the Segment Team to monitor competitors’ portfolio
- Collecting international benchmarks and best practices
- Identifying ways/channels/processes to improve product sales results
- Analysing customer usage habits and revenue drivers
Product management & Product lifecycle management
- Design and Develop Prepaid propositions based on insights and customer understanding
- Ensure technical specifications are set to correctly reflect the original product design and customer experience
- Ensure the timely delivery of Projects from a Governance and Technical perspective
- Assist Finance in business cases preparation with inputs and assumptions
- Manage product changes including customer notification, customer care support and legal requirements
- Ensure post-launch assessment of propositions/products and develop proposition way forward
Increase value of the customer base
- Work to ensure the portfolio supports the segment revenue and market ambitions appropriately
- Work alongside with Customer Value Management team on increasing the active customer base and customer value and maintaining customer churn levels low
- University degree, MBA is an advantage
- Fluent English is absolutely necessary
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience (product management, business analyst, segment marketing, or financial background)
- Stakeholder management experience as you will have to interact with several units across the organization
- Solid financial and analytical capability
We also highly appreciate if you have
- Great presentations skills though which you amaze and convince various stakeholders
- Strategic thinking so that you can have long term positive impact on our business
- An interest to join an energetic and innovative company which provides: long term career prospect, excellent working environment both from human and facility perspectives
Vodafone Magyarország Zrt.
Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
Employment Type : Permanent
How to Applyhttps://vodafone.taleo.net/careersection/2a/jobdetail.ftl?job=VOD0008E1&lang=en&src=SNS-102
9175 total views, 2 today