Full-Time Sales/Category Team Leader
Stamegna Retail Management is a privately-owned consulting partnership firm founded in 2007.
We help sellers of innovative FMCG products go to the market or grow by introducing them to worldwide buyers in one-on-one meetings. We help buyers to keep their positions on competitive markets by sourcing well-matched promising goods.
We plan and facilitate Stamegna Network Live Events that are organized in major cities around the world, and Stamegna Virtual Events that are the successful online version of the trade business meetings.
Job Title: Category Team Leader – Health & Beauty Care (HBC)
Department: Category Team
Place of Work: Budapest Office
Reports to: Commercial Director
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven Category Team Leader who is expected to take full responsibility for the HBC Team performance including hiring new colleagues, training and coaching the team members, improving their productivity, monitoring their daily/weekly/monthly performance according to business objectives.
Besides, the Category Team Leader is expected to propose new growth areas within the Health & Beauty Care Category (global geographical opportunities, product segments & subcategories, etc), based on category feedbacks, insights, knowledge, and client relationships.
Essential Functions – Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Turnover and budget responsibility
▪ Generating reports and giving presentations
▪ Cooperating and follow-up registration process with other departments (Food Category, Retail Team, Account Team, Finance)
▪ Suggesting development possibilities to improve productivity
▪ Searching and recommending new business opportunities within the HBC Category to secure the future growth of the company
▪ Preparing the HBC bulk emails regularly as main written communication tool with Clients
▪ Ensuring good customer service
▪ Overseeing daily business operations of the HBC team
▪ Hiring, training and coaching new team members
▪ Helping and motivating the team to reach the target
▪ Evaluating performance
▪ Attending Stamegna HBC Trade Events personally and representing the company to secure the success of the event
Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration (advantage)
▪ Minimum 5 years of work experience, last position as Team Leader at a multinational company
▪ Proven successful sales records
▪ Health & Beauty Care industrial experience would be an advantage
▪ International work experience in Europe would be an advantage
▪ PC skills ( Microsoft Windows esp. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
▪ Business and product minded,
▪ Creative problem solver and result oriented
▪ Excellent communicator and have interpersonal skills, able to build a partnership with partners externally and with the teams internally
▪ Fluent in English
▪ Speaking additional language (German, French, Italian) would be an advantage
▪ Pro-active, reliable, well-organised, have a sense of humour and being optimist.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- International team, good mood, downtown office
- Opportunity to grow
How to ApplyIf interested, please send your CV and motivation letter with your achievements, career objectives and salary expectations by 31st of Aug, 2020. Looking forward to hearing from you!
429 total views, 2 today