Full-Time Transport Manager
LOCATION: Distribution Centre in Nagytarcsa Asbóth Oszkar near Budapest.
As European leader and part of well-known Citronex Group we are looking to hire experienced, passioned, hands-on, and customer-centric Transport Manager to continue building a logistics network in Hungary to deliver on time the highest quality product and meet the growing Customer’s needs. The selected candidate will be in charge of managing and developing network of logistics partners and will become a part of an experienced team of colleagues, where knowledge-sharing and team work is key to meet satisfaction and continued further dynamic development of the company.
- Responsible for overall transport processes and development;
- Responsible for Driver’s team, fleet and service;
- Lead negotiations with the suppliers of transport service;
- Build the transport schedule on his/her allocated geographical perimeter;
- Lead and motivate Team, including staffing, shift planning, performance monitoring, etc. for an optimal cost effective transport;
- Maintain close relations with carriers, working with them on the optimization of transport operations;
- Ensure a detailed activity reporting (costs, service quality, etc.) and propose improvement plans in collaboration with counterpart at HQ in Poland;
- Define the strategy and transport plans according to the Business Unit needs;
- Recruit, manage and develop his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how;
- Preparation of documents for the broker in order to liquidate damages;
- Control and Supervise the company’s property (trucks, semitrailer);
- Information exchange with other departments;
- Cooperation with local offices;
- Assistance in the implementation and supervision of the IT system modules;
- Organizing of driver’s training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Have at least 2 years of experience with a similar position;
- Effective communication with good oral and written communication skills in English and local language as a must;
- Transport and logistics knowledge of relevant and specific legislation and how to comply with local regulation is a must;
- Have a good knowledge of the transport Hungarian market and especially the Transport Providers;
- Experience in dynamic or start up type environments;
- Prior experience in using a variety Management and GPS vehicle monitoring programs;
- ERP system and advanced Excel skills;
- Demonstrates openness to new ideas; comes up with useful ideas to improve the way we do things.
- Full-time job;
- Dynamic working and friendly environment;
- Freedom and independence in action;
- Attractive salary appropriate to previous experience and competences;
- Bonus and incentives system adequate to the effects of work;
- Necessary working tools at the workplace;
- Comfortable working environment in a newly built facility;
- Reporting Directly to Operations Director Hungary.
As a part of Citronex Group we are agile, we’re growing fast and so will you be part of our success! At our new Facility, there is a space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward. Expect company onboarding and training program at Poland with international colleagues from all over the world.
Enjoy our newest localisation near to Budapest, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections.
How to ApplyYou can apply by "apply" button or by sending your CV in english to email firstname.lastname@example.org
414 total views, 3 today