Full-Time Full Stack Developer
- Responsible to work on all the agency’s web services in an agile environment / DevOps.
- You will take the lead on reference topics and participate in the evolution of the stack as well as the culture of the software engineering team.
- Collaborating with the product team to design/architect, develop, integration and maintain progressive web apps and front end designs.
- Implementation of new features, realization of unit and integration test(TDD)
- Design, develop and test highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment
- Provide visibility to leadership team on development roadmap, sprints, and expected timelines
- Proactively identifies non-functional requirements (Scalability, Performance, Security, etc) and provides solutions
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
- Ability to write technical documents
- Should have strong development skills in PHP
- Should be comfortable and well versed with front end technologies and REST API
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Back End Technology – PHP and any other
- Framework – VueJS and any other framework (React/Angular)
- HTML / CSS
- Apollo client
- JetBrains IDE (WebStorm)
- Webpack / Yarn / Rollup
- Typescript, Docker , Bitbucket
- Java script Animation library (GSAP, Three.js)
OPTIONAL SKILLS (Added Advantage)
- Familiarity with few databases, like MySQL, PostgreSQL, any NoSQL, etc.
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience with DevOps (Docker, Ansible, Prometheus, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience with MERN Stack
- Experience with AWS or Azure
TECHNOLOGIES / SOFTWARE (MANDATORY)
- Frontend –Experience working with JS frameworks (VueJS is a must and any other).
- Backend – Experience working with PHP and any other programming language
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Some exposure to Analytics/Dashboard and related client frameworks (D3.js, Apache superset)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient in Functional & Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns with deep expertise in various technologies
- 4+ Years relevant software development experience, with a Full Stack profile (experience in front-end, back-end)
- Minimum 2 years with Vue JS
Desired Candidate Profile
- Team player, Flexible, Result oriented, client focused and positive approach Very positive attitude
- Ability to maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers and stakeholders across own and other teams.
- Anticipate problems before they occur; defines the problem; identifies possible causes; work with team to find solutions; select and implement most appropriate solution.
- Should be able to adapt to Remote Working Environment and focus on tasks rather than hours spent.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Good knowledge of standards, design patterns are required
- Experience with Consulting company
- English – Mandatory
- French – Added advantage
How to ApplyInterested candidates can also mail their resume on email@example.com
156 total views, 11 today