Are you structured and analytical with an eagle-eye for details? Is Accounting your passion? Join our team in Budapest!
Marex Composites Inc./Sky Composites is looking for a:
In this role you will be the right hand of Factory Manager to provide accurate and timely analysis of past company financial performance, which will serve as enabler for informed and data-based business decision to continue with further growth.
You will be trustworthy and insightful partner to local Hungarian team, Finance team members in Beijing and headquarter in Zurich.
- Manage accounting operations ensuring accuracy, compliance, and timely completion of all relevant data
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements to summarize company’s financial status
- Analyse the accounts receivable and accounts payable, journal entries, inventory valuations
- Monthly bank and credit card statement reconciliations
- Finalize the year end closing in EUR and statutory reports in liaison with Sky Composites Finance team and auditor
- Lead and monitor factory’s cash flow management
- Provide input for the budgeting process
- Assist in audits and maintain procedural documentation
- Ensure compliance with professional and regulatory standards, requirements and tax filings and prepare reports according to applicable government regulations.
- Report on regular basis to corporate group level
- Use accounting software to maintain records and prepare reports
- Knowledge of international accounting standards, preferably IFRS and relevant local regulations
- Experience in similar roles
- Analytical thinker, organized and problem solver with critical thinking skills.
- Result-driven person with high attention to details
- Curious self-starter with high integrity and compliance sense and problem solution mindset
- Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- The ability to work with groups of people with varying levels of education, expertise and backgrounds
- Competent in Microsoft Office, in particularly Excel
- Fluent in English. Hungarian language is a must.
Date of start: As soon as possible
Place of work: hybrid concept with home office and onsite days
Reporting line: Factory Manager
What The Position Offers You
- Competitive salary
- Steep learning curve
- Opportunity to develop strong business acumen by participating in various functions and gaining big picture and insights on the interdepartmental connections
- Freedom and empowerment in your role
- Flexible working environment
- Hybrid working schedule with combination of home office and on-site presence
- Opportunity to have strong impact on the company by being a key player in business expansion
- Development opportunities
About the company
Sky Composites AG, incorporated in Zurich, Switzerland, is an integrated solution provider in the global composite markets by offering a wide range of high-quality composite materials such as Specialty Polymers, Strengthening Materials, Core Materials and Consumables and dedicates itself in deploying proprietary and protected upstream high-end R&D activities and technologies, decentralized production and logistics, as well as networks of global distribution.
As a headquarter of the whole group, through its subsidiaries and partners around the world, Sky Composites AG owns various manufacturing facilities in China, USA, Hungary and Ecuador, and has established its own distribution arms in North America, Europe, China and South Africa. Currently, Sky Composites AG enjoys an annual turnover of about USD 200 million with 500+ employees worldwide.
Marex Composites is part of our global organization that distributes and finishes structural core materials. The company started in 2016 and has a young venture partnership that is able to customize standard finishes by scrim, score, infusion grooved, perforated, slit and plain. Our main products are PVC foam sheets core materials for composite sandwich constructions characterized by durability, strength, resistance to compression, traction, and for high processing temperatures.
Connect With & Find Out More About Us
How to ApplyIf this advert talks to you, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover Letter in English through email email@example.com CV is a good summary of your achievements and skills, but it doesn’t offer a lot of information on your personality and mindset. If you wish so, we encourage you to use platform CloudApp and send us your brief video introduction where you can tell us what kind of person you are and what your passions and values are, to complement data on CV.
835 total views, 1 today