Internship Administration and Communications Internship (remote/online-based)
We are a growing organization that aims to provide affordable education to underemployed or unemployed professionals seeking to upgrade their skills to compete effectively for gainful employment. Our goal is to ensure access to quality education for all, regardless of race, location, income, and access to technology. We are currently seeking energetic, hard-working, college students to join our Administration and Communications Internship for Fall 2018. These internships can provide you with college course credits (depending on school requirements) or simply provide necessary work experience to prepare you for your future career. Internship hours are flexible and can be customized in accordance with your schedule.
The Administration and Communications Internship is designed for students interested in gaining practical skills. Students will gain knowledge and experience in several aspects of marketing including social media, email marketing, SEO, pay-per-click campaigns, content creation, graphic design, community outreach and more.
Internship Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting email marketing communications
- Updating article content for various company websites
- Overseeing company websites from a content and aesthetic basis (web development skills are not a requirement)
- Participating in both online and traditional promotion and marketing initiatives
- Designing and creating literature, posters, advertisements and online promotional materials using graphics design programs
- Contributing new ideas for marketing campaigns and company promotions
General Internship Qualifications:
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution.
- Computer literate, especially with Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Outlook
- Capable of multi-tasking in a pressurized environment, independently as well as part of a team
- Capable of working to defined deadlines
- Compensation: Internships are unpaid; however, course credit hours and travel expenses may be provided.
- Location: This role will be based online.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyPlease forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
1046 total views, 1 today