Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Acasus works in multiple countries to rapidly increase childhood survival rates and literacy.
We are looking for administrative assistant to help make this team a success.
Role in Brief
You will help to grow our office in Budapest, Hungary managing both day to day tasks and expansion planning.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Working with accountants and lawyers to manage compliance
- Ensure that the office is working and functional (internet, cleaning, etc)
- Manage and organise office-related expenses
- Manage team benefits
- Organise office events and benefits
Our ideal administrative assistant will have
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in teams to deliver ambitious goals
- Salesforce, HCM, or CRM experience is a plus
- Experience in recruiting or marketing is a plus
- A competitive compensation package
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- See your work have a tangible impact on health and education services every day
- Opportunities for education and professional development, including a dedicated budget
How to ApplyIf this excites you, send us an email including your CV, to email@example.com.
911 total views, 7 today