Full-Time Business Analyst
- Looking for BA with Lending experience.
- Takes a proactive role in the analysis of business requirements and problems, identifying available options for consideration together with a recommended course of action and document work using the required standards, methods and tools.
- Definition of Business requirements/user story elicitation for IT enabled change, ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ mapping
- Arranges and conducts stakeholder meetings, workshops and presentations for a variety of audiences, demonstrating consistently high quality communication and persuasive skills. This includes the accurate documenting of meetings /workshops outcomes in a timely manner
- Takes ownership for completing goals, meeting required deadlines.
- Has a good understanding of one or more of the organisations core business processes and the underlying data used to support these processes
- Proactively defines, constructs and executes acceptance tests for automated systems, in a thorough and reliable manner.
- Work as part of a team with internal and external partners, demonstrating strong ability to collaborate and work through complex issues to find suitable customer focussed solutions.
- Knowledge of credit processes/credit systems in Financial Institutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven experience in influencing and managing middle management stakeholders.
- 5 years + Business Analysis experience.
- Detail oriented with good organisational skills.
- Experience in business requirement/user story elicitation for IT enabled change, ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ process mapping
- Agile/Scrum experience in addition to Waterfall.
- Experience with execution of Business Acceptance testing for IT enabled change
98 total views, 4 today