Full-Time Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
COMAC MEDICAL is a Full Service CRO/SMO providing a broad network of clinical research sites in the best healthcare institutions across Central and Eastern Europe. Due to our successful development, we are looking for highly motivated and responsible candidates for the position of:
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
– Performing feasibility tasks;
– Site selection and qualification; – Study set-up with regard to submission/ approval process and preparation of the documentation according to study protocol, company SOPs, applicable regulations and Good Clinical Practice;
– Monitoring and quality control over the investigational sites;
– Planning and performing of monitoring visits in accordance with GCP and the study protocol; – Reporting trial progress to the sponsor – writing reports and collecting trial specific data, keeping correspondence, attending investigational meetings and project teleconferences; – Provide prompt personal reporting to Senior management.
– University degree in: Medicine, Pharmacy or Life sciences is preferableis preferable;
– Very good attention to details, excellentanalyticalcapabilities;
– Responsible, pro-active, well-organized, committed person and team player;
– Ability to work under pressure and to keep tight deadlines;
– Willingnesstoexpandhis/ herprofessionalexpertise;
– Good knowledge of spoken and written English;
– Clean driver’s license;
– Availability for regular travel.
The Company Offer:
– Home-based job;
– Job-specific training;
– Work for successful international company, excellent career development opportunityin a perspective professional field;
– Very competitive remunerationpackage;
– Additional benefits related to work performance.
The Assigned Country: Hungary
Only short listed candidates with the enclosed cover letter will be contacted for interviews.
3201 total views, 1 today