Full-Time Cloud Data Architect
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Cloud Data Architect to work on a FinTech project.
The task is to develop a platform that allows its users to manage their shares and other securities.
The customer is an international FinTech company that allows its clients to manage their shares in startups, tech unicorns, and corporate brands in more than 100 countries.
– Commercial experience in architecture and implementation of Big Data, databases, and data warehouses for 10+ years;
– Commercial experience as a Data Architect for 5+ years;
– Extensive experience in building ETL processes, including relevant toolset;
– Experience in Data Modeling and Data Architecture Design;
– Experience in using native cloud services to resolve Big Data challenges;
– Experience with Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the cloud;
– Knowledge of Event-Driven Architecture;
– Hands-on experience in implementing data migration and processing using Azure services;
– Experience in migrating monolithic applications to microservice architecture;
– Knowledge of and experience in risk assessment and escalation;
– Excellent knowledge of relational database systems, such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and MySQL;
– Experience with cloud platforms, such as Azure or AWS;
– Strong understanding of microservices;
– Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– The salaries are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
How to Applycv.email@example.com
258 total views, 2 today