Full-Time Compensation & Benefit manager (Budapest)
Compensation & benefits manager job is open at our prestigious, manufacturing multinational client.
The compensation manager is responsible for the workout of the company’s compensation strategy; furthermore take part in headcount planning.
Our client can offer platform to be part of an international environment, gather more experience in compensation & benefit and competitive compensation package.
The main responsibilities of the Compensation & benefits manager:
– Maintaining the compensation and benefits system
– Coordination of grading system, supporting job evaluation
– Creating specific and systematic reports
– Monitoring the market regarding compensation field
– Supervising the company’s current systems, and continuous development
We are searching for Compensation & Benefit manager candidates with a university/college degree and at least 5 years of experience in compensation & benefits field, in addition 3 years of experience as a team leader including knowledge of Hungarian labour law and experience gained at a manufacturing company. The candidates need to have fluency in English language skills.
If you are interested, or you can refer to someone else, we are looking forward to your application via hays.hu.
Job reference: 1196362
3759 total views, 5 today