Full-Time Country Employment Tax Owner – Hungary
- Ensure the accurate calculation of employment tax liabilities and timely filing of employment tax obligations in Hungary for both local and inbound/outbound cross-border employees.
- Prepare employment tax related consolidations & manage tax settlement process for GE Hungary Kft & GE Infrastructure Hungary Holding Kft. Manage tax return filing for employment related taxes (PIT, Social Contribution Tax, Rehabilitation Contribution, Vocational Contribution, etc.). Manage self-revision processes and related settlements.
- Responsible for tax accounting & account reconciliation of Hungarian Tax Ledger.
- Keep contact with Hungarian Tax Authority and manage Tax Current Accounts.
- Monitor & interpret all employment tax changes and communicate the requirements to businesses, prepare/review employment tax related policies. Provide guidelines & assist business Finance & HR teams in developing/adjusting processes according to the changing rules.
- Monitor and proactively influence the employment tax laws and policies of the jurisdiction, in coordination with the GE Corporate Tax policy and government relations teams.
- Manage day to day tax administration work & keep contact with the Hungarian Tax Authority.
- Manage employment tax related audits.
- Manage green tax related tax compliance for Hungarian entities.
- Cooperate with GE Global Employment Tax Team and contribute to any employment tax related initiatives and projects.
- Gain experience of and support additional countries in the region, to identify and execute upon employment tax related compliance improvements and cost efficiencies.
- Finance or Accounting degree
- Strong accounting and tax knowledge (Tax Advisor and Chartered Accountant)
- Min 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in Hungarian & in English
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills, strong attention to details
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally
How to ApplyPlease apply via the following link: https://xjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=54&siteid=5346&OReq=2043687&Codes=WB2609
4047 total views, 7 today