Full-Time Country Manager Hungary
The position of country manager requires a person with natural leadership skills who has the ability to oversee a number of projects at once, preferably combined with an understanding of online marketing and relevant sales experience. As a country manager you are hands-on, highly motivated, and have entrepreneurial instincts. You are commercially minded, get a kick out of motivating and inspiring a team and you are dedicated to furthering the success of TravelBird Hungary. You like to get the best out of your team members and let them grow towards a self motivating and driving team with commercial excellence. The central responsibilities will be managing the country team, building revenue growth for TravelBird as well as developing strong relationships with partners within their market. You are responsible for overseeing and managing many facets of TravelBird Hungary, including: sales (new business development, B2B etc.), marketing (online, affiliates, PR, social media etc.), web editing and customer services. Moreover, you enjoy thinking strategically about new opportunities and possibilities in all areas. The key to success in this role will be the ability to use experience to provide innovative and inspirational leadership. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and networking skills, allowing them to build effective relationships with a diverse range of people in the team. You will also be able to translate TravelBird goals into specific priorities, objectives, and action plans for TravelBird Hungary.
- Maximizing the long-term volume growth and profitability of TravelBird Hungary;
- Build, develop and manage a team, including sales, web editing, PR, online marketing and customer services;
- Manage the day to day operations of TravelBird Hungary;
- Realizing the growth and development of the TravelBird business in Hungary;
- Weekly meetings with the account managers, online marketers, web editors and customer services;
- Assisting the account managers with building new client relationships and excisting business or developing and maintaining successful long-term partnerships with key partners;
- Establishing, developing, maintaining and expanding the business to enhance our diverse and attractive daily deals;
- Working diligently with other country managers.
How to ApplySo, do you want to fly with us to grand achievements and success? Apply now! Get our attention by sending us an original and motivating cover letter and your CV. Click on ‘apply’ and convince us of your skills! http://jobs.travelbird.com/departments/management/position/37358/country-manager-hungary For questions regarding your application you can call Tamar at 0031 (0)20-3080403.
8775 total views, 3 today