Full-Time Croatian and Slovenian speaking Customer Service Operator
Triumph is one of the world’s largest intimate apparel companies. It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and sells its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online shops. The Triumph Group is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
Learn more about Triumph on:
Our Customer Service Department at the office in Törökbálint (Hungary) is looking immediately for a highly motivated
Croatian and Slovenian speaking Customer Service Operator (f/m) (100%)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service and pro – active telesales to the field accounts and supporting field sales team in Croatia and Slovenia
- Ensuring high quality customer service via emails and phone
- Managing customers’ orders via recording, modifying, rejecting and allocating
- Tracking and maintaining the orders
- Reporting of allocation and delivery status of existing orders
- Managing claims, complaints and returns processes according to existing policies
- Dealing with sales invoices, credit notes and shipments in an agreed way
- Daily cooperating with a warehouse as well as sales, marketing and finance teams
Your ideal profile:
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service or similar field
- Good level of Croatian and Slovenian is a must have
- Communicative level of Hungarian or English is a must have
- Very strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication, presentations and time management skills
- High service and customer orientation
- Advanced MS Office proficiency is a must have
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
We offer an opportunity in a fast paced organization which gives those looking for a challenge the possibility to grow with the company and shape the future. We are a family owned company with strong values, operating at a global level with key markets in Germany, Japan and China – where our iconic brands, Sloggi and Triumph, continue to delight our consumers.
Triumph Group is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
If you are seeking a great opportunity to develop your career, please send us your application letter and CV in English or Hungarian, diplomas and expected salary range by clicking on Apply.
How to Applyhttps://eu3.advorto.com/TriumphInternational/VacancyInformation.aspx?VId=19406
601 total views, 1 today