Full-Time Customer Service Consultant
Customer Service Consultant | Budapest,Hungary
Employment Type – Full Time
Are you logical?
Do you like technology?
Are you great at communicating with and helping people?
If the answers are yes, we welcome you – local and international – to come on board for the “Customer service consultant” position we are currently opening.
Switserland – based company, passionate about writing tailored enterprise software, and committed to great customer service, is looking for a Customer Service Consultant to support their newly launched Budapest headquarters, to support clients in Western and Central European markets.
What will your job be?
- You will actively support successful introduction and roll-out of the company’s services;
- You will handle support enquiries by determining cause of problems, selecting and explaining the best solution, expediting correction and adjustment, and follow up to ensure resolution;
- You will build sustainable relationships based on trust through open, regular, engaging and interactive communication, and by following internal communication procedures;
- You will manage and solve emerging matters clients might encounter;
- You will act as a company ambassador, representing the brand in front of your clients.
- You need to be fluent in English, which is the working language of the company and most of the clients – any other advanced language skills are considered a plus.
- Additional experience with data management software and CRM is an advantage, as is a familiarity with finance and adaptability to people from a wide range of cultures.
You are welcome to apply if you possess great social skills, attention to detail and an ability to handle stress, as you will be the main link between the clients and your team. You will extract and present information to support both, to make sure the software meets the exact needs of the clients, and the development team are given client feedback captured accurately and in detail.
A sneak peek of what is waiting for you:
- Good benefit package with training provided.
- A team of experts possessing more than ten years of experience and a supportive Board of Management who will be guiding and mentoring you.
- Valuable chance to become not just good, but memorably good in customer service.
- Space to build on a set of soft skills – client facing, communication, multi-tasking, problem solving, CRM knowledge which will definitely remain as assets whichever path later you wish to take.
- Exposure to travel: the role is ideal to those who are not content sitting in one same place.
- Salary is commensurate to experience.
If you are interested please send your CV (in English) to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and candidates that meet our specific criteria will be contacted for a telephone, and then a personal interview.
Click on the link below to Apply
How to ApplyClick on the link below to Apply http://legalisconnect.com/job/customer-service-consultantbudapest-hungary-2530/
649 total views, 1 today