Full-Time Customer service consultant | Budapest, Hungary
- Do you aim at branding yourself a great communicator in 2 years’ time?
- Does the idea of travelling around Europe meeting business experts excite you?
If the answers are yes, we welcome you – local and international – to come on board for the “Customer service consultant” position we are currently opening. Our client is a successful Swiss company passionate about writing tailored software to enterprise clients worldwide. On joining the recently established Budapest CEE headquarters you will be the right hand to the customer service professionals, sometimes the CEO, in a fast-paced environment where teamwork and sharing knowledge is a core value while English is the main communication language.
What do you need to be in? The team would love to have you around if you are a dynamic individual who speaks perfect English. You love interacting with people, and importantly, you are most excited to absorb knowledge and learn from the best.
Some prior exposure to customer service is a plus, but not necessarily as your dedication, competencies, attitude and potential rank first!
A sneak peek of what is waiting for you:
- Good benefit package with training provided.
- A team of experts possessing more than ten years of experience and a supportive Board of Management who will be guiding and mentoring you.
- Valuable chance to become not just good, but memorably good in customer service.
- Space to build on a set of soft skills – client facing, communication, multi-tasking, problem solving, CRM knowledge which will definitely remain as assets whichever path later you wish to take.
- Exposure to travel: the role is ideal to those who are not content sitting in one same place.
If you are interested, please send your CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and candidates that meet our specific criteria will be contacted for a telephone, and then a personal interview.
How to ApplyLegalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/ Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.
326 total views, 8 today