Full-Time Customer Service Representative with German/French/Italian/Dutch/Norwegian (Budapest)
Multilingual Customer Service Representative position is open at our client who is a prestigious multinational company who is operating a Shared Service Centre in Budapest. They are looking for new talents to their continuously growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for talents who are not afraid of new challenges and want to be a part of a dynamic international team.
The responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative are the following:
– Providing world class customer service to corporate customers
– Communicating effectively with the customers and suppliers via phone and email
– Resolving the occurring issues
– Managing customer claims
– Preparing reports and statements according to the business needs
– Running the database of the customers and clients
– Working closely with the colleagues and other stakeholders
To be considered as an ideal candidate, you are required to have University or College Degree and some experience preferably in a Customer Service role, but fresh graduates are also welcome. You are also have to have strong problem solving skills, multi-tasking ability, customer oriented attitude and fluent English and German/French/Italian/Dutch/Norwegian language knowledge.
Job reference: 1156229
373086 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
One Response to “Customer Service Representative with German/French/Italian/Dutch/Norwegian (Budapest)”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Comment made by Kirollos Moawad on Jul 18th 2016 at 4:31 am:
I would like to considered for this position, now i am working at Amazon.it.
Find my CV here :
Hope to hear from you. 🙂