Full-Time Data entry operator | Budapest, Hungary
No work experience? No problem – we are looking for highly-motivated graduates with an open mind to enter a multinational team in Budapest.
Our client is a successful software company with established offices in Stansstad (Switzerland) and Oradea (Romania). On launching a new headquarter in Budapest the firm is searching for one or two data entry operators who enjoy IT related tasks and look forward to continuous learning in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
As a Data entry operator you will:
- Update and maintain all data entry timely and with high accuracy in the system
- Assist customer service team by answering calls and dealing with customers’ problems
- Join the quality assurance team in testing software before big product releases
What you need:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Basic computer skills and interest in IT related tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – you are keen to interact with people and seek to build good relationships with customers
- Outstanding organizational skills – you are focused, responsible, and you manage your time well to accomplish tasks
What will you get:
- Excellent benefits
- A casual work environment where all ideas are appreciated and healthy debates are highly encouraged even with the BoM
- In-house trainings and opportunities to get mentored by experienced professionals in different fields
How to ApplyIf you wish to be contacted for this role, please send your CV in English to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and candidates who meet the specific criteria of our client will be contacted to be interviewed by telephone. Legalis will respond to all successful applications. If you have not been contacted your application has been unsuccessful. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we are unable to reply to every individual application. If you do not receive a reply for this particular role we’ve advertised, please do not let this deter you from applying for future roles. For more legal career opportunities please visit: https://legalisglobal.com/job-search/ Legalis adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Your application for a vacancy represented by Legalis, and the corresponding submission of the personal data contained in your CV, implies consent to the dissemination of your personal and professional details for work-finding purposes. All applications to Legalis are handled with the strictest of confidentiality and your CV will never be forwarded to a third party without your express and prior consent. In addition, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Legalis has full authorization to handle your information internally. Further details are available upon request.
545 total views, 3 today