Full-Time Dutch speaking Pega Senior Systems Architect
Our prestigious multinational client with worldwide presence is looking for Pega Senior Systems Architects with Dutch + English language knowledge to their Amsterdam-based business service center in Netherlands.
Position responsibilities and expectations
The Senior System Architect is responsible for designing and building components of applications and to provide consultative guidance on all project assignments. Sometimes you will be asked to lead aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources. You will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. With your strong personality, you’re in a position to extract the maximum results for clients even in a challenging high pressured environment. Besides that, you should always be looking out for new opportunities at the client’s place of work and have the ambition to better yourself within the IPM practice.
What kind of BPM Professional we are looking for?
You are a driven consultant with the ambition to grow further and become an expert in this highly demanded expertise. Furthermore, must have a strong personality and want to go beyond your expert domain knowledge to advance your consultancy skills and your commercial presentation ability.
You will be part of an international team of highly skilled consultants delivering state of the art solutions at our multinational clients throughout Europe.
– Good understanding of latest Pega architecture like Enterprise class design, Application layer cake, Data Modeling and Rule resolution.
– Experience on Interface design and implementations like SOAP, File, Email and REST.
– Experience on Case Management, flow design, Declare expressions and Data Pages, SMA and Log Analysis.
– Good understanding of NBA/M, DSM and FSIF.
– Experience on Agile and DevOps methodology
– Concepts around Object oriented programing and Micro services (Reusable components)
– Offshore coordination capabilities
– Implementation of Reporting and Data management
– Excellent communication skill
– Speak English and Dutch
– Knowledge of Java, interface and inheritance
– Mentorship to team mates
– Continuous Delivery concepts like Jenkins, Nexus etc.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role – people with higher experience can be considered for senior role
– Graduate (Bachelor) degree
How to ApplyAdvantage at the application: Citizenship of the European Union or officially permitted to work in the Netherlands. (Without the above application process may take much longer than usual due to visa administration) To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and find us on Facebook and Linkedin!
1404 total views, 1 today