Freelance Early-career Portuguese (EU) Translators and Machine Translation Post-Editors required for High Volume Travel Website
Andovar is seeking a number of early-career translators/students to work on a large machine translation post-editing project for a leading online hotel booking/travel operator. The project is to translate 2 million English words to various languages including Portuguese (Europe). The content is very simple and consists of hotel room names and short booking notes.
This is work from home position: you must have a reliable internet connection and computer. We can provide successful candidates with the workload that suits your availability. Offer pay is depending on test results.
• Be a native of Portuguese (Europe)
• Translation experience is not required
• You must own a recent model computer with an internet connection
• You must be willing to take a short translation/editing test of 400 words
• Translators should expect to manage appx 3,000 to 5,000 words per day of straightforward content
• Editors should expect to manage appx 6,000 to 8,000 words per day
• Machine translation post editors should expect to manage appx 10,000 to 15,000 words per day
• Glossary of hotel terminology provided.
Offer pay: up to EUR 47 per day, depending on test results
How to ApplyTo apply, please visit http://www.andovar.com/early-career-translators-and-machine-translation-post-editors-required/
1592 total views, 1 today