Temporary English as a Second Language Teacher / Camp Counselor, Funside Budapest summer day camp
At Funside you can join Hungary’s largest international summer camp at Lake Balaton or our day camp in the city of Budapest.
At Funside we are proud to be Hungary’s leading organizer of international summer camps for 10 years and counting. Our Funside Balaton overnight camp at beautiful Lake Balaton offers as many as 20 different classes, the largest selection of any camp in the region, and has a large staff of enthusiastic and young camp leaders committed to creating the an unforgettable summer experience for our 7 to 17 year-old campers. Our camps are popular both with local children and with foreign campers, who represent close two dozen European countries each summer. At Funside Budapest, our bilingual day camp in the city, we provide 5 to 12 year-old kids with an educational and fun daily camp program all throughout the summer break.
- English must be your mother tongue and you must have experience in English as a second language (ESL) teaching, preferably teaching groups of children, and you must be able to prepare for your own classes, based on a curriculum and guidance provided by us
- You must have experience in working with children or working in a camp-like environment
- You must be a highly responsible person with high moral integrity
- You must be at least 20 years of age
Tasks of day camp ESL Teachers / Camp Counselors:
- Teaching language classes in the mornings, as part of the Funside Budapest summer day camp
- Taking active part in non-curricular activities before and after the classes
- Sessions of the camp are between June 19 and August 15. Minimum number of weeks is 2.
- Successful candidates will take part in an orientation session in Budapest.
How to ApplyClick here to apply for this position See the other open positions
333 total views, 7 today