Full-Time ERP Program Manager
Greetings from Smartedge solutions!!!
We have job opportunity for you as ERP Program Manager in Budapest, Hungary locations .
- Accommodation :Will be provided to the consultant
- Travel required: 30 to 40% (on company cost)
- Location/ Address –Budapest, Hungary
- Contract Duration– 6months with Possible extension
- Number of Interview rounds– 2 Internal and 1 external
- Custodian of onshore activities of M3 ERP Upgrade Program for a customer with 40 + entities in EMEA
- To develop and adopt good understanding of the customer ecosystem
- Experience in M3 global project rollouts covering manufacturing, Warehousing and Sales
- Project/Program Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Business Process Management
- Change Management
- Onsite implementation experience of SCM/MFG and should have done requirement study, business process mapping, consulting, solution design & configuration, training to customers
- Visa Status which allows for hassle-free travel throughout Europe/Asia.
- Capabilities to coordinate and work closely with both business and technology teams.
- Deep technical background with a management degree
- Strong business acumen. High-level leadership and mentoring ability. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of international work cultures by virtue of overseas project implementations and managing cross cultural teams
- Managing the program’s effort & estimation, dependencies between multiple projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses
- Quality assurance and overall integrity of the program – focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the program; and outwardly on its coherence with Apps & Infra planning, interfaces with external vendors wherever applicable and corporate technical and specialist standards
How to ApplyKindly go through the above job description and let me know if you are interested and share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
508 total views, 1 today