Full-Time Front-end Developer (Angular)
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Front-end Developer (Angular) to join its team for working with a Latvian company.
The task is to develop a platform that will help advertisers optimize their online advertising campaigns, reduce costs, and find growth points by means of more accurate geo and social media targeting and the use of data analysis.
The customer is a Latvian company that offers digital advertising and data optimization tools to maximize the performance of advertising campaigns.
– Developing the front-end part of the SaaS platform focused on geolocation data.
– Strong knowledge of and experience with Angular;
– Experience with Raster, deck.gl, luma.gl, Mapbox, OpenLayers, kepler.gl, and PostGIS;
– Experience with web markup technologies;
– Experience with version control systems and Agile methodologies;
– Level of English – Intermediate.
– Experience in the development with microservice architecture;
– Knowledge of a geographic information system (GIS);
– Knowledge of Shader programming.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines.
– Here, it is possible to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution.
– Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company’s offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible.
– You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities.
– Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value.
2340 total views, 7 today
Leave a Reply