Full-Time Fundraiser/PR Specialist
Andersen invites an active and experienced Fundraiser/PR Specialist for cooperation. You will have the opportunity to implement your ideas and help us do a good deed for the Ukrainian people.
We are a European pre-IPO IT company uniting more than 3,100 top-class professionals all over the world. Our development centers are located in Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Georgia, and Ukraine. Operating in the market since 2007, we have delivered more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
Any business must be useful to society, so we hope that the Sun Fund will make its contribution to helping Ukraine back to normal as soon as possible. We cooperate with various healthcare institutions and organizations in the country, providing them with the resources needed.
– Creating brand awareness;
– Drawing up plans for the fund’s fundraising and informational activities;
– Developing project concepts;
– Providing PR maintenance for the organization and its projects;
– Elaborating proposals and presentations to attract partners;
– Drawing up cost estimates for events and holding them;
– Attracting new partners for cooperation and maintaining relationships with existing ones;
– Implementing monthly financial plans.
– University degree;
– Experience in organizing events and working with partners;
– Ability to establish contacts with partners, build long-term relationships, and negotiate;
– Established contacts with journalists and international donors;
– Well-bred oral and written speech;
– Stress resistance, proactivity, and initiative;
– Ability to multitask;
– Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
– Database of potential sponsors.
Reasons to join us:
– We are a cool young team of like-minded people communicating informally;
– Our employees are provided with a benefit package;
– Employees have access to the corporate training portal.
How to Applymy.firstname.lastname@example.org
61 total views, 2 today