Full-Time General Ledger Team Leader (Budapest)
Our client, a multinational company is looking to hire a General Ledger Team Leader to their newly established Business Service Centre in Budapest. Th GL Team Leaders position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional who is also interested in people management.
The General Ledger Team Leader’s main purpose is to provide service to certain EMEA countries by ensuring that all expenses and cost are properly and precisely booked by the deadline, keeping all the corporate and local legislation.
On a daily basis your tasks would be the following
– prepare analytics for markets
– Cooperate with External and Internal Audit besides other Finance teams mainly on monthly reporting
– Participate in monthly, quarterly and year end closings, ensuring the corporate accounting policies and the US GAAP
– Ensure that expenses, costs and accruals are booked against the appropriate cost centers
– Support local market entities on reporting and also cooperate with various teams across Europe
– Recruit and develop a team of clerks
The successful candidate ideally has 5 or more years of experience on the field of accounting and at least one year in leading a team. Our client is looking for an applicant who is familiar with SAP, SOX and accounting standards. Business fluency in English is also required for this position.
If you are interested about the position and would like to work for a global company’s local firm who offers a great salary and benefit scheme and gives you the opportunity to develop yourself, don’t’s hesitate to apply with your English Resume through our website.
Job reference: 1187893
4305 total views, 5 today