Full-Time GERMAN 2nd Level IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST – 980.000 HUF / Month
German Speaking 2nd Level IT Service Desk Analyst in Budapest- 980.000 HUF / Month
Languages: German or Italian
All-Inclusive Gross Rate: 140 EUR to 175 EUR per day
Shifts: Normal, averaging 40 hours per week and 168 hours per month depending on calendar
Initial Contract Duration: 6 months (Contract extensions are to be anticipated as well as offers to become incorporated as a regular employee at the end of the contract period.)
Preferred Start Date: as soon as possible
Contracting options: B2B as a Sole Trader/Self Employed/etc. is recommended (or via Payroll/Umbrella company)
You don’t need to have freelance/or umbrella paperwork to apply and be interviewed/selected.
All the papers can be obtained after selection.
With either option, we will provide you with all the explanation and help you need.
Important note for non-EU citizens: unfortunately, this opportunity does not provide visa sponsorship or work permit for non-EU citizens.
Job Code: 40135Job Description
- Meet established service level metrics for call response, technical support, and customer service.
- Provide Help Desk support for End users and Level 1 and level 2 Support for IT Infrastructure and Applications.
- Log Incidents / call tickets into Service Now, monitor incoming customer ticket queues for assignment, follow-up, and resolution.
- Use remote tools such as Team Viewer to troubleshoot and resolve end users’ laptops, desktops, mobile devices (Apple iPad / iPhone, Android Phones devices and other mobile smart phones).
- Research and update Knowledge Base for solutions that can be used to provide first-contact resolution.
- Perform installation through SCCM/ troubleshooting / configuring of MS Outlook Client, MS Office Applications software, Antivirus Software, etc.
- Provide follow-up service to end-users to ensure that service provided by the Help Desk has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform in depth troubleshooting of desktop/ laptop computers, printers, and other directly attached peripherals to identify issues.
- Provide / Assist users with basic Level 1 troubleshooting of Business Applications, Share Point Portals, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Email, File Server, Print Server, MS Lync, etc. Ms Teams
- Provide basic troubleshooting for Networks (LAN, Wireless LAN), User desktop Telephones etc.
- Long term experience as an IT technician within client environment and customer relationship
- Comfortable to work in a highly structured environment with strict adherence to your full-time schedule
- Effortlessly engage with callers, actively listen, analyse, and isolate tech issues
- Comfortably navigate multiple applications to research solutions
- Multitask in systems while patiently providing step-by-step instructions
- Certified Microsoft Windows Desktop Support and Microsoft Office Support – is an advantage
- Good knowledge within Active Directory, Ms Exchange Console / Microsoft PowerShell
- Basic knowledge within Network connection / protocol / VPN / Cisco / Citrix
- ITIL v3 Foundation – is an advantage
- Service Now Ticketing tool or similar / BMC Remedy etc.
- Particularly good knowledge within INC (Incident Management Process) and REQ (Service Request Fulfilment) processes
- Highly Fluent and confident in German or Italian and exceptionally good English skills, both written and spoken
- Independent and solution oriented working style, pro-active behaviour, and organizational talent
- Courteous and friendly with high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Able to multitask applications while talking to customers on the phone
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to customer needs and demonstrate empathy
Home Office Requirements
- Secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift.
- Reliable DSL or Cable Internet
- Connection must be hardwired into a modem/router via ethernet
- (Dial up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
- Minimum download speed 5 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 1 Mbps
- Ping less than 100 ms
- Ability to provide headset
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE - Click HERE
170 total views, 1 today