Full-Time German in Budapest; Here’s your travel industry job!
Custom Tours is seeking help in handling our incoming sales enquiries (phone+email) from customers from Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
You will be providing customer service and selling our two brands “Pissup” and “Chamica”.
Our requirements for a job applicant are the following:
- Must speak and write German fluently and confidently (native level)
- Must speak and write English on a adept level
- Must be based in – or willing to move to Budapest
- Is motivated to inspire our clients to build the weekends of their lives and help them organize it all through our network of suppliers.
Preferably have experience in some of the following:
- Sales & Customer handling (phone and email)
- Good computer skills (handling emails, Microsoft Office-programs, web-browsing etc.)
- Experience within the travel industry isn’t required, but will of course be looked upon favorably
- Be a quick and enthusiastic learner
- Be organized, trustworthy and have good self-discipline
- Be willing to work hard when necessary but always have a positive attitude
We can offer the succesful applicant the following:
- A full-time position (40 hours/week)
- A fun and challenging job, selling highly-interested customers the weekend of their lives
- A somewhat independent job with relatively flexible working hours
- The opportunity to improve your customer service&sales skills and obtaining an international career-profile
Competitive salary based on above average guarantee salary plus significant sales bonus
- You will be part of a young and driven team, who also like to spend time with each other after work.
Expect to be interviewed in English and German for testing your language skills.
How to ApplyApply by emailing email@example.com with CV and application today. If you have any questions, call our German sales manager, Mike on +36 303 69 21 44
1209 total views, 1 today