Full-Time Go Developer
The international IT сompany Andersen invites a Go Developer to work on large-scale projects for Europe, the US, and other English-speaking countries.
Andersen is a European IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals around the world. We’ve been building quality software since 2007, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Media and Entertainment, eCommerce, eLearning, and others.
We invite you to become part of our Go team consisting of more than 60 qualified experts.
Currently, we are looking for a specialist who will develop a payment solution that can integrate with other platforms.
The customer is a company founded in 2015, with offices in Paris and New York. It offers an intelligent router that simplifies international payments. The router allows users to find payment service providers, contact them, and analyze and control payment data.
– Commercial development experience in Go for 3+ years;
– Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure;
– Knowledge of HTTP, TLS, proxies, and APIs;
– Experience with Redis, Amazon DynamoDB, and PostgreSQL;
– Experience with RESTful APIs and gRPC;
– Understanding of how Kubernetes works;
– Knowledge of Elasticsearch;
– Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
How to Applycv.firstname.lastname@example.org
160 total views, 3 today