Full-Time Graphic Designer
Andersen, an international IT outsourcing company, invites an experienced Graphic Designer to work on a US large-scale FinTech project.
The project is an online trading platform for the international foreign exchange market, offering a wide range of financial instruments: currency pairs, metals, cryptocurrencies, energy, indices, and stocks. The platform is a high-load distributed system; it has web and mobile versions.
The customer is an online trading leader in the international foreign exchange market, which offers client support in 15 languages. The main regions of the customer’s presence are Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
– Designing all types of digital media based on the current visual identity (banners, landing pages, emails, images for social networks, and infographics);
– Designing print materials for events (booths, posters, brochures, rollups, merchandise, etc.);
– Creating visual concepts and user graphics for marketing and internal campaigns;
– Creating websites, including wireframes and site maps to display interaction and design solutions;
– Working on all visual design stages – from concept development to final layout delivery.
– Еxperience in graphic and web design for 5+ years;
– Experience in creating digital and print materials;
– Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud;
– Excellent knowledge of modern design trends and digital media best practices;
– Ability to take initiative and work independently;
– Excellent communication and presentation skills;
– Level of English – Intermediate.
– Experience in FinTech;
– Skills with animations (Adobe After Effects);
– Knowledge of Cinema 4D or other tools for creating 3D graphics.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– The company provides an opportunity for self-fulfillment – we regularly organize open streamings on our YouTube channel, conduct internal courses, run thematic blogs, and give presentations at open venues, as well as compensate the participation in conferences, workshops, and lectures;
– You can work with the full design cycle: from UX research and workshops with customers to user testing and metrics analysis;
– Andersen has mentoring and onboarding systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path in the company and plan your growth;
– Employees have access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We invite you to join our team!
How to Applymy.firstname.lastname@example.org
2155 total views, 7 today
Leave a Reply