Student Guide in Budapest
Bachelor Party Agency seeking an ambitious English speaking Guide to help organise awesome weekend trips to our customers.
As a Guide with Pissup Tours, you are the first point of contact after a group arrives in Budapest. It will be your responsibility to help them get to their activities on time and making sure everything goes smoothly. Working days can be all throughout the week, but mostly on Fridays and Saturdays. The Destination Manager will be your support, so you will never be alone, but you will be the one on the spot with the group.
Who we are
Pissup Tours is the industry’s best reviewed Bachelor Party company and we have been organizing unforgettable party weekends all over Europe since 2001. We send more than 30,000 customers a year to our more than 30 different destinations. We offer the opportunity to earn well while working professionally with some of the most fun products in the world: organizing incredible party weekends for happy customers.
Who are we looking for?
A Budapest-based English-speaking individual, with a passion for party and travel. Any other languages you speak (preferably German, French or Scandinavian) is a big plus. You are motivated by the challenge of helping us conquer the market and celebrate our success together. You are professional, have a high work ethic and understand that the job is seasonal with long hours half of the year and time to relax the other half.
As a minimum, you have:
- Proficient business level English
- Organised, on point person who is not afraid to be together with groups
- Experience or education from the tourism or event industry is a plus, but not required
What we expect from you:
- Being able to communicate well with suppliers and the destination manager
- Be a fast learner and have a problem solving attitude
- Be organised, trustworthy and with high self-discipline
- To be receptive to feedback and willing to learn from mistakes
- Accountability, precision, reliability
- German, French or Scandinavian is a big plus
What we are offering you:
- A seasonal job opportunity to have extra cashflow with good hourly wages (working hours depending on traffic)
- Working with the most fun products in the world: organizing incredible party weekends for happy customers
- Flexibility when needed in terms of working hours
- You will be part of a young and driven team, who also like to spend time with each other after work
How to ApplySend us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will look it over. Relevant candidates will be called for a first interview. We hope to sort out the right candidate within 2-3 weeks if everything goes well. Job start is January 2023.
744 total views, 9 today