Full-Time Head of Sales
Jooble — is an IT company with an operational center in Ukraine, whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 69 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment website in the world, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects without the need of an office – we are open for new talents no matter where they are.
Our purpose is — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
Jooble is looking for an experienced and dedicated Head of Sales for the Hungarian market to help grow our team and increase our client base. An exciting journey to join, if you´d like to leave your mark in Jooble´s global growth and really see the impact of your own achievements.
– You have Management responsibility with 1: 1 meetings and development talks with your team members to support everyone in their personal and professional development. As part of your responsibility you recruit, develop and manage the Sales team to achieve growth objectives;
– Set and manage collective & individual objectives.
– Develop and implement sales processes;
– Optimize strategies to increase win rates and expand the sales pipeline in order to meet quarterly and annual goals;
– Evaluation of the efficiency of the department in terms of cases, tools, channels, etc.;
– Engage directly with potential new customers, working with your team to secure new business and agree new contracts;
– Support ongoing product development through regular customer feedback;
– Build strong relationships with other internal teams, especially Marketing and Tech/Product.
Our ideal candidate will have:
– 3+ years of experience in the sale of service products (experience selling technical solutions will be a plus);
– People Management skills, with previous experience leading and growing sales teams with effective guidance, coaching and mentoring;
– Experience in building sales processes;
– Deep knowledge in the field of sales techniques and effective communication tools;
– Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities;
– An analytical mindset that allows you to learn and make decisions quickly;
– Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
– Highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments, a highly organized “doer,” with a bias towards action;
– Fluent spoken and written English and Hungarian.
– Experience dealing with Human Resources professionals and leaders;
– Interest in HR tech products.
– You are free to choose the location of your workspace.
– Financial assistance in case of medical need.
– We offer a mental health program.
– The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
– 20 vacation days + 10 additional days to your vacation per year.
– 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
– We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
– We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
– We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
How to Applyhttps://jooble.breezy.hr/p/7aef21c7b7d2-head-of-sales?state=published
570 total views, 2 today