Full-Time Hotel Manager-Budapest
At SmartRental Group, we are a company with great dynamism dedicated to the tourism and restoration sector. We have fully equipped apartments and several hotels and restaurants.
Since the creation of SmartRental, more than ten years ago, we have managed thousands of beds, getting involved in the day to day operations and taking care of every detail to achieve unforgettable experiences for all our users. Our knowledge of the market and the needs of each type of client have made us a benchmark in the management of mixed-use assets. Today, we internally manage more than 3,000 rooms in the main cities and tourist destinations.
Currently, we are looking for a Hotel General Manager
The person needs to be committed, with a high capacity for adaptation, customer orientation, good predisposition and ability to work in a team and under pressure.
What will be your job responsibilities?
- Manage the profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members
- Comply with and exceed all Brand Service Standards
- Ensure costs are controlled and revenue opportunities are effectively sourced and delivered
- Deliver achievable hotel budgets, and set other short: and long: term strategic goals for the property
- Excellent room management experience
- Local market experience/knowledge is essential
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Possess strong commercial acumen, with experience in increasing profitability
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, and forecasting results in a similar sized property
- Exceptional communication skills
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of professional experience in a similar function
- Experience working in Budapest.
- Fluent English language knowledge.
- Fluent Spanish language knowledge is a great advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Responsibility and attentiveness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask and solve problems quickly, resourcefully, and competently
- Be an open-minded person who has desire to help employees with different questions
- Knowledge of office equipment
- Ulysses PMS knowledge is an advantage
How to ApplyIf you are a Hotel Manager with great goals, exceptional skills, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, we look forward to meeting you, join our team and make your professional dreams come true!
2331 total views, 3 today