Full-Time International Event Sales Manager
Develop existing relationships with clients to promote our services and gain commitments to attend Stamegna Retail B2B events. Stimulate growth by obtaining new clients.
Essential Functions – Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact clients using databases to gain commitments for future upcoming Stamegna Retail Events.
- Sales Phone Calls with a goal of 250-300 calls per week as outlined by schedules provided your supervisor.
- On event assistance and coordination work.
- Administer and update Stamegna’s retail database when there are changes in client company details.
- Educate clients on the goal of our business and the potential in the service that is being offered to them.
- Regularly update event leader of client status, issues, challenges, and solutions.
- Assist further development of Stamegna’s Retail division in Europe.
- Assist sales activity of other services offered by the company’s other divisions.
- Make recommendations to current business functions, services and execute with colleagues based on approval of the board.
Assistance in other event and non-event related projects and developments in the company may be requested.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in event sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and sales presentation skills
- Must have a complete understanding of Stamegna Management’s Retail Events and products.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office Products)
- Time-Management Skills
- Sales Skills
- Team player
- Energetic, go-getter
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization both internally at Stamegna Management and externally with customers and potential clients.
How to ApplyPlease apply here or please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
253 total views, 11 today