Full-Time iREMS Software Product Owner
iREMS Software Product Owner
Role purpose and essential expectations:
The iREMS Software Product Owner (PO) is responsible for coordinating between the customers and the developer team of iREMS. He/she manages effective implementation and delivery of software features to ensure optimal customer satisfaction. The iREMS PO also identifies and manages resource requirements, required skill sets, training plans, quality reviews, documentations and weekly meetings required for account management with our clients.
Our main goal as iREMSers is to help our customers reach their highest business potential with our innovative solutions. The iREMS PO takes an integral role in this by transforming business requirements into best-of-breed software functionalities.
Within our agile developing environment, we need this person to be sharp, a fast-learner, logical thinker with the right attitude and financial affinity. The iREMS PO communicates effectively as part of a team and keeps the integrity of the ever-evolving product in mind all the way throughout each new release cycle. This person maintains close working relationship with the development team as well as the customer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as a Task Owner for the development and implementation of internal and client-initiated feature requests and bug fixes (define specifications of new features and communicate them to developers, review test cases in terms of business logic, test and verify new features)
- Proactively support implementation schedule and communicate implementation status to clients
- Participate in Product Owner meetings, where best practice approaches are being debated and decided collectively
- To round out your skills and product knowledge, you will also perform defined Customer Support activities from time to time
- Improve customer relationships by providing timely and accurate responses to their inquiries
- Coordinate communications between customers and project team
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
A successful iREMS Software Product Owner will have the following skills:
- Agree with and embrace our Leadership Skills
- Ability to demonstrate clear, correct and polite written and spoken communication with both external customers and internal colleagues
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional manner and portray the company in a positive light
- Adaptability to people from a wide range of cultures
Problem Solving Skills:
- Self-motivated personality and excellent problem-solving skills, can-do attitude
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work effectively with strict deadlines
- Agile approach in a dynamically moving environment
- Strong logical, analytical and financial skills, accuracy in numbers and the ability to follow methodology / procedures
- Data analytics
- Strong self-learning and decision-making skills, action-oriented approach
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills
- Great comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Demonstrable conflict resolution and negotiating skills
- Demonstrable ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Please start your reply to this posting with “Hey guys! I’m the iREMS-Rockstar you’re looking for!”. We use this to weed out those applicants who have not taken the time to properly read this job ad :- )
- Ability to actively seek solutions to customer needs, communicate trends to leadership, and suggest innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- Ability to build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication; take the extra mile to engage customers
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is a must.
- Any other advanced language skill is considered a plus.
- Ability to confidently use Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Excel modeling skills are an advantage
- Additional experience with data management systems such as CRM or ERP is an advantage.
- Fast perceptiveness towards enterprise software
. Minimum BSc or IT
. Preferably minimum 2 – 3 years of work experience in an international environment
- Permanent job in a cool, home-style office in the 2nd district of Budapest, only 15-minute walking distance to Mammut Shopping Centre;
- Regular training and development opportunities;
- Use of cutting-edge agile software development methodologies
- Bilingual work environment;
- Competitive salary;
- International projects and travel.
iREMS International AG creates one of the leading Real Estate Management Software Platforms for customers in Central and Western Europe. We are an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic team. We like to think outside the box, to listen to our customers and we are passionate about delivering great software solutions.Tired of the slow pace and limited work scope in large multinationals? We are a high-paced, international startup where your contribution counts everyday!
Our culture is one-of-a-kind, with a strong focus on giving our employees what they need – things like competitive pay, a casual work environment and career growth opportunities, – so we can satisfy our clients’ needs. We believe every contact is an opportunity to deliver not only the right solution, but an amazing customer experience as well. You can find out more about our cultural values here.
We have offices in Stansstad (Switzerland), Budapest (Hungary) and Oradea (Romania).
We are currently seeking applicants based in Budapest with a desire to help us exceed our high-profile customers’ expectations by going above and beyond.
How to ApplyIf you are a motivated team player, an efficient self-starter that requires minimal supervision, and able to handle ongoing changes in a multi-tasked and high-energy environment, please send your English CV and a Cover Letter (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a daily basis and only candidates that meet our specific criteria will be contacted for a face to face interview.
901 total views, 8 today