Full-Time IT operations lead
· Playing Role of IT OPERATINAL LEAD.
· Deputise all the responsibilities of Service Desk Manager in his absence or if occupied.
· Manage the overall Service desk, NOC and Remote support activities.
· Take on a wider customer-services role
· Report to senior managers on any issue that could significantly impact the business
· Attend Change Advisory Board meetings
· Take overall responsibility for incident and Service Request handling on the Service Desk, NOC, and Remote Support.
· Acting as an escalation point where difficult or controversial calls are received
· Production of statistics and management reports
· Representing the Service Desk at meetings
· Performing briefings to teams on changes or deployments that may affect volumes at the Service Desk, NOC, and Remote Support
· Assisting analysts in providing first-line support when workloads are high, or where additional experience is required.
· Ensuring that staffing and skill levels are maintained throughout operational hours by managing shift staffing schedules, etc.
How to Apply
Single Point of Contact of related domains for escalation management and audits.
· Suggesting proactive improvement plans for the Service Desk, NOC, and Remote Support
· Tracking progress of Service improvements
· Team Governance for team co-ordinations, Training, Knowledge management, Resource planning.
· Single Point of Contact of related domains for escalation management and audits.
· Project Management support for team approvals and project billing (RUS).
· Support for TechM initiatives.
· Proactive support, efficiency and response from Service Desk, NOC, and Remote Support.
· Experience of working in 24/7 environment.
165 total views, 1 today