Full-Time Java/AEM Developer
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Java/AEM Developer to work on a large-scale internal project for a Swiss enterprise-level company.
The project is under a strict NDA.
The customer is a leading international tobacco manufacturer headquartered in Switzerland. The company’s branded products are sold in 120 countries.
– Experience with Adobe Experience Manager for 3+ years;
– Experience with REST and SOAP in a production environment;
– Experience with protocols (JSON, XML);
– Experience with source control systems, such as Git;
– Experience with Apache Maven configuration;
– Experience in installing and configuring Apache web server;
– Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Azure;
– Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of corporate discounts;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
How to Applycv.email@example.com
94 total views, 2 today