Full-Time Key Account Manager
Jooble — is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 69 countries all around the world.
Jooble’s Product — a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office — for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose — Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
We are looking for our new colleague to the position of Key Account Manager who will play a key role in driving our business expansion and sales activities. We appreciate getting applications from candidates having strong (but valid) self-confidence and solid professional background.
- Search for new large customers, product presentation, work with objections:
- Build trusted and value-based relationships with existing customers to renew contracts and uncover upsell/ expansion opportunities;
- Plan, validate and execute commercial contracts:
- Operative usage of company CRM systems;
- Secure excellent customer relations and anticipate customers’ need;
- Upper Intermediate English or higher and native speaker of Hungarian;
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Key Account Management/B2B sales// Field Sales execution ;
- Conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking & acting;
Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills;
- Autonomous and self-assured but also team player
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 10 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
- Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
1558 total views, 12 today
Leave a Reply