Part-Time Language school Head Teacher / Nyelvi vezetőtanár
Novoschool is looking for an outstanding head teacher for languages for a part-time managerial role with flexible hours.
What we offer:
- An interesting, challenging role with managerial responsibility in a successful language school for adults
- Part-time position (10 am – 3 pm or similar hours 4 or 5 days per week) – great for parents with children in childcare.
- A warm and supportive work environment in a great location in central Budapest
- A competitive salary
What we look for:
- Qualified language teacher, with a working knowledge of English and Hungarian
- 5 years of teaching experience, and experience as a head teacher or in a similar role
- Positive, pro-active, with great problem solving and go-getter attitude
- Organised and punctual, computer literate (outlook, word, excel)
- Able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Able to give invoices (Számaképes) for the services performed as part of this job
- Searching for language teachers, interviewing, hiring
- Developing relationships with partners, universities
- Managing the teaching department of the school (maintaining records, ongoing communications, allocating language courses to teachers, managing language level tests)
- Organising teachers training and professional development
- A successful language school with 27 years of experience teaching languages to multinational corporate clients across Budapest
- A dynamic and supportive team and working environment
- Fantastic central location (Corvin-negyed)
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by introducing yourself and attaching your CV.
Please, clearly point out your qualifications for this position and any additional skills that could help you in this role.
How to ApplyPlease apply to email@example.com by introducing yourself and attaching your CV. Please, clearly point out your qualifications for this position and any additional skills that could help you in this role.
224 total views, 3 today