This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Full-Time Learning Specialist
HR / Human Resources / Learning and Development / Back office / Multinational environment
Your new company
Learning&Development Administrator position is open at our client who is a global leader pharmaceutical company which discovers, develops and provides innovative therapeutic products and services that deliver significant benefits to patients and healthcare professionals. For it’s European Business Support Centre we are currently seeking for a talent in the above mentioned position.
Your new role
- Administrating and updating Learning Catalogue based on request of Training Departments / Training Owners
- Administrating and managing course enrollments for learners
- Managing invitations, reminders and follow-up on courses and attendance
- Rolling-out e-learnings
- Preparing and providing various Training-related reports and status updates for HR professionals and Training Owners.
- Acting as point of contact to HR Affiliates or Training Owners for Training related inquiries
- Supporting employee inquiries on usage of various Learning-tools, such as e-learnings and self-service portal
What you’ll get in return
It’s a great opportunity to gain experience in an HR related position and learn processes at a well-known company. Friendly team and highly supportive management will welcome you to make sure you start your career as easy as possible.
How to ApplyIf you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com! The email's subject should be the name of the position you are applying to!
1113 total views, 1 today
Leave a Reply