Part-Time Native English speaker conversationalist
Help enthusiastic local youth improve their English through fun conversations.
Angloville is looking for enthusiastic native English speakers to join as native English speaker conversationalists. You will be participating at the Angloville Junior Weekend Club weekend workshop series in Budapest, designed to bring together enthusiastic local teenagers with native English speakers for creative and fun language and cultural exchange. As a conversationalist, you will help teens improve their English while having fun yourself.
Angloville is the largest provider of language immersion programmes in Central and Eastern Europe. We bring in native English speakers from around the world to help our participants overcome their speaking barriers through conversations, games, creative sessions while learning a lot about the English-speaking culture and building friendships.
About this opportunity:
As a conversationalist, you will take part in 4-hours long Saturday workshops at a cozy café in downtown Budapest.
- Six workshops are organized in both the fall and spring semesters
- Workshops take place on Saturdays between 9:30 and 13:30
- Workshops are led by Angloville coordinators, your role is to be a conversation partner for participating teens
What is required from you:
- Native English speaker born and raised in an English-speaking country (native-level will be considered if you grew up in an international environment)
- Young, energetic, outgoing person who likes to be with kids/teenagers
- Reliable team player with great communication skills
- Some background in tutoring/mentoring/teaching/working with kids is a plus
What we provide:
- A casual, fun atmosphere, full of creative activities that don’t feel like “work”
- An environment where you can meet and build friendships with local youth
- An opportunity to meet fellow English speakers from all over the world
- Daily pay + complimentary snack & beverage during each workshop
- Full scholarship for an online TEFL course focused on teaching young learners
- A unique addition to you CV showcasing your coaching/tutoring and teamwork skills
- An opportunity to become a coordinator at one of our summer camps in the region
How to ApplyPlease apply directly through our website: http://www.angloville.hu/rolunk/karrier.html
907 total views, 1 today