Full-Time .NET Developer
Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced .NET Developer to join its team for working with a Latvian company.
The task is to develop a platform that will helps advertisers optimize their online advertising campaigns, reduce costs, and find growth points by means of more accurate geo and social media targeting and the use of data analysis.
The customer is a Latvian company that offers digital advertising and data optimization tools to maximize the performance of advertising campaigns.
– Developing new functionality for the platform;
– Connecting to external third-party services (Facebook, Instagram, etc.);
– Working with Azure, microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.;
– Writing unit tests;
– Participating in the discussion of the app architecture.
– Commercial experience as a .NET Developer for 3+ years;
– Experience with C#, .NET, and .NET Core;
– Experience with microservice architecture;
– Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB;
– Knowledge of Azure App Service, Azure Blob Storage, and Azure Service Bus;
– Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Container Registry;
– Experience with GIS software (PostGIS);
– Experience with Helm;
– Experience with RabbitMQ;
– Experience with IdentityServer;
– Experience with GEOMAP;
– Experience with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum);
– Experience with Git;
– Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
How to Applycv.email@example.com
3336 total views, 10 today