Part-Time PART-TIME German speaking service desk analyst
Call and Incident Handling
• Provide essential support to Customer’s PC users, including software and hardware related issues.
• Assist users over the telephone, through e-mail/voice mail and over web interface.
• Diagnose and solve software and hardware problems by giving step-by-step instructions.
• Provide advanced support to Customer’s PC using remote control tool.
• Escalate unsolved calls to the appropriate IT team, Network/Server Support team, Application Support team or other Support teams.
• Log all calls in the Helpdesk tracking database/Service Management tool.
• Instruct users on usage of application systems.
• Learn and support new technologies, tools, processes and policies
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
• Understand quality requirements and aspects of the account and work according to those regulations
Other tasks, responsibilities
Participating, driving ad hoc projects assigned to the position holder by the Supervisor including working in any other language(s) spoken at the required level.
• Advanced German knowledge, basic English knowledge
• Good knowledge of Windows XP, Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
• Ongoing Studies in order to work as student
•Minimum High School Degree (preferred College /University Degree or studies in progress)
How to ApplyApply now by sending us your English CV to email@example.com.
70 total views, 4 today