Full-Time PHP Developer
The international IT сompany Andersen invites a PHP Developer to work on large-scale projects for Europe, the US, and other English-speaking countries.
Andersen is a European IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals around the world. We’ve been building quality software since 2007, focusing on such business areas as FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Media and Entertainment, eCommerce, eLearning, and others.
We invite you to become part of our PHP team consisting of more than 150 qualified experts.
Currently, we are looking for a specialist who will develop solutions for a company providing a wide range of financial services for 18 years. There is work on various modules: payments for online shops, mobile app development, currency exchange, quick transfers, a ticket distribution system, online gold trading with the possibility of handing over, issuance of contactless cards that can be added to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Play, etc.
– Working in a multifunctional, self-organizing team following the principles of Agile (Scrum);
– Participating in the planning, development, implementation, and support of the company’s products;
– Following and contributing to best development practices and participating in code reviews;
– Continuously growing as a developer and team member and sharing knowledge with other team members.
– Commercial development experience in PHP for 3+ years;
– Experience with Symfony;
– Experience with Docker;
– Experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL/MariaDB;
– Knowledge of RabbitMQ and an understanding of related libraries;
– Experience with Elasticsearch;
– Experience with monitoring and logging tools, such as Sentry, Graylog, Grafana, Kibana, etc.;
– Experience in creating and maintaining PHP packages (Composer);
– Experience in using Toran Proxy;
– Experience with RAML, apiDoc, Stoplight, or alternatives;
– Experience with microservice architecture;
– Experience in writing unit tests;
– Good knowledge of RESTful API principles and HTTP;
– Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles;
– Experience with complex projects;
– Level of English – Upper-Intermediate and above.
– Experience with Laravel;
– Understanding of SOAP principles.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
How to Applycv.email@example.com
153 total views, 3 today